
When I came to shop for apartments in the valley, I wondered what people meant as "monsoon season," and my friend Craig who lived in Tempe for a while said, "it seemed like it was just really windy." Well that and a bunch of rain. Every region has its weather issues, and besides hot and dry, this Arizona weather includes a crazy rain season in July, August, and September, apparently. The winds feel like they could blow you away, and the rains are torrential and flooding. Of course, I'm ready for 75-degree weather; hurry up October!

2 comments:
Sounds eventful! I didn't know AZ had crazy weather! It sounds like you're enjoying the school, though, which is so very important. I had to track down Ryan's current user ID/pw...there's NO WAY I would make it through this semester having to go to campus to make copies!!! AZ has nice colors, too...an added bonus ;)
haha, i had no idea that AZ had such tempestuous weather! that's crazy! i thought it was always like desert dry heat there...it's been quite chilly out today because of the hurricane... it's been really nice!
Post a Comment